Bloody sponge cake for Halloween
- 2 packs of TAGO Whole Grain Mild cookies
- 1 big sponge cake
- 1 teaspoon of red food colouring
- 1/4 glass of punch
- 1/2 jar of peanut butter
- 1/2 can of dulce de leche
- 2 bars of milk chocolate
- 500 ml of whipping cream
To do list:
- Pour whipping cream with food colouring into a mixing bowl. Whip until whipped.
- Divide sponge cake into three even parts. Soak the first part with punch, then cover with the cream. Add Tago Grain Cookies. Do the above with each layer.
- Refrigerate the cake for an hour.
- Melt chocolate in a water bath in the meantime.
- Use the chocolate to decorate the cooled cake. Dip the apple in dulce de leche and decorate with, for example, candy eyes.
- Add Halloween decorations on the cake and serve right away.
TAGO products used in the recipe: