- 100 g of TAGO Ginger Bells
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 200 g of butter
- 200 g of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of sugar with vanilla beans
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 spoon of spices
- 100 g of candied orange peel
To do list:
- Add eggs and sugar into a mixing bowl. Whip until smooth and light yellow.
- Add melted butter gradually. Do not stop mixing.
- Add flour in the next step. Continue mixing and gradually add sieved flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and TAGO Ginger Bells. Add candied orange peel and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture into a cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180ºC until dry (you can check it with a toothpick).
- Decorate the cake with icing and orange peel.
TAGO products used in the recipe: